Advertising with your Chattanooga Theatre Centre is one of the most effective advertising opportunities around.
AND DURING OUR 90TH aNNIVERSARY SEASON, IT'S A BETTER DEAL THAN EVER!
· Your ad will be seen by a diverse audience while pinpointing the most attractive audiences for advertising.
· A full season of advertising with your Chattanooga Theatre Centre can cost less than one ad in your local newspaper.
· Your ad may be tax-deductible.
· You have a captive audience – while waiting for the show to start and during intermission, the audience flips through the playbill seeing every ad inside.
· Great Public Relations – your ad shows our audiences that you support the arts in our community.
· Our attendance for last season was about 45,000 across all programs. That's 45,000 theatre-goers with discretionary dollars to spend. There are over 100 performances during the upcoming 90th Anniversary Season.
· Published 10 times this season. That's 30 weeks of advertising for the price of one ad in your local paper.
· 40% of our patrons have an annual household income of more than $100,000.
· 60% of our patrons are women;
· And, it can all be tax-deductible.
Program Advertising rates and sizes (All prices are for the entire 2013-2014 season of publication, pro-rated ads are encouraged).
Full-Page (4 ½" by 7 ½")
$2,000 for 10 publications from September, 2013 through July, 2014.
Half-Page (4 ½" by 3 5/8")
Our most popular ad – great impact – great value!
$1,250 for 10 publications from September, 2013 through July, 2014.
Quarter Page (4 1/2" x 1 3/4") or 1/4 page vertical (2 1/8" x 3 5/8")
Another great value
$700 for 10 publications from September, 2013 through July, 2014.
Eighth of a Page (2 1/8" x 1 3/4")
$450 for 10 publications from September, 2013 through July, 2014.
Back Cover (this spot is taken for 2013-2014)
Inside Back Cover – $2,750 (this spot is taken for 2013-2014)
Inside Front Cover - $3,000